Electronic Hard Rock Electronic Hard Rock

Gives me a nostalgic Dragon Ball Z dub vibe, haha! Love it as usual!

XXIII XXIII

So is this the previous version of "Judgement?" When I heard the intro my first thought was "OH MY GOD" and I was really excited to hear the rest of it. I really enjoy hearing the various versions of the songs you make. Even when the songs sound similar, they all kind of have their own nuance and differing vibes, which is amazing to me.
(Plus your songs inspire a lot of anime-esque fight scenes in my head, which is pretty incredible)
Love it!

A New Beginning A New Beginning

I thought it was weird that this song sounded familiar. Right after listening to this one, I listened to "Ride the Sky." They sound very similar, in my opinion! I don't really know if you did that intentionally with the key, but I highly doubt anyone else would catch something like that, haha!

Naildown55 responds:

lol yea, they're kind of similar since they're both in C minor, but no i didn't do it intentionally, i just like C minor :P, but at least this one is in 3/4 timing whereas RTS is in 4/4 timing.

Ride The Sky ReRecorded Ride The Sky ReRecorded

DUDE, I LIKE THIS VERSION JUST AS MUCH AS THE ORIGINAL.

Sunless Dawn Sunless Dawn

Stunning. Do I need to say anything else? Of course not.
Awesome job.

BrCz responds:

Thank you very much for the comment!

If I Can't If I Can't

I am a nerd, I don't care- do you guys realized that I bounced in my seat when I read that the user was 'Dimoria' I loved you guys's song inner peace so much and this song is like, equally epic. YOU GUYS NEED TO GET SIGNED OR SOMETHING, YOUR MUSIC IS WONDERFUL

Dimoria responds:

Really glad you like it so much :) Spread the word and maybe someday it will happen :)

Lone X - Remember Lone X - Remember

This song always gives me chills, and I always love listening to it when I'm drawing. Kudos.

Lone-X responds:

Thanks!! I appreciate it!

Peace and love,
Lone X

The Deep Unknown The Deep Unknown

Nice, dark, looming and edgy feel to it. Whatever mood you were going for, I think you accomplished it pretty well. Also those riffs are just kickass. Keep up the fantastic work!

DanJohansen responds:

Thanks a lot ShadowFIYA!! Your name screams of Metal.

Inner Peace Inner Peace

Oh my God, I am in love with this song for so many reasons. I love those badass vocals. Be proud of yourselves, you've made a fine piece of work. :D

insomnia insomnia