TOME Episode 03 TOME Episode 03

Everything is amazing. The plot, the jokes, the acting, the animation- I was geeking out hardcore over everything in this episode (as well as your other ones!) Keep up the great work, and wishing all of you the best!

Awesome Chaotix Awesome Chaotix

I want that song in the beginning.

*goes to audio portal*

Your voicing is EPIC. Seriously.
I laughed so hard when Mighty was like "Fawk. NOOOOO."
You always make hilarious movies!

Sonic Shorts: Volume 6 Sonic Shorts: Volume 6

GET ME THA BUTTAH.

This was awesome. Period.
I hope Sonic Paradox will continue to make these! XD

Electronic Hard Rock Electronic Hard Rock

Gives me a nostalgic Dragon Ball Z dub vibe, haha! Love it as usual!

XXIII XXIII

So is this the previous version of "Judgement?" When I heard the intro my first thought was "OH MY GOD" and I was really excited to hear the rest of it. I really enjoy hearing the various versions of the songs you make. Even when the songs sound similar, they all kind of have their own nuance and differing vibes, which is amazing to me.
(Plus your songs inspire a lot of anime-esque fight scenes in my head, which is pretty incredible)
Love it!

A New Beginning A New Beginning

I thought it was weird that this song sounded familiar. Right after listening to this one, I listened to "Ride the Sky." They sound very similar, in my opinion! I don't really know if you did that intentionally with the key, but I highly doubt anyone else would catch something like that, haha!

Naildown55 responds:

lol yea, they're kind of similar since they're both in C minor, but no i didn't do it intentionally, i just like C minor :P, but at least this one is in 3/4 timing whereas RTS is in 4/4 timing.